Friday 10 June 2011

Saying goodbye to other volunteer's and Pink Hostel

About five volunteer's left 4:30 this morning, I didn't wake up though bit sad about not being able to say good bye mostly to my friend Paul. The other seven left just before we far-welled them goodbye. They have a 12hour journey up north of Ghana. I am about to leave with another four people at 8:30am only for about 70 km journey to Agona Swedru Central Ghana. Two other volunteer's are staying longer in Accra at Pink Hostel. It's sad to say goodbye its only been four days of the beginning of this adventure. I also need to get used to eating spicy food (starting to adapt to it) im going to go and have breakfast now and then a sad goodbye to pink Hostel which has been home for the last four days, but very eager to get to my host family xxoo.

 Don't know when I will be able to post again maybe a couple of days hopefully earlier :-)

1 comment:

  1. hey becksta, sounds like things are getting pretty real now huh? i'm still so jealous, i think you're giving me the itch to travel...have always wanted to go to africa. glad you're having fun and making friends so easily. they sound like great people. you're gonna do a great job there. hope you can feel at home soon in ghana. have a great time...but it will be good to have you back. love you lots lisa

    ReplyDelete