Saturday 20 August 2011

Saturday 20th August

It was very exciting at Blessed yesterday, Mosquito nets for the children's beds were set up. My host bro Kobi got a great deal 7 cedi for each mosquito net. They are medically approved, the kids were so excited i just hope that they don't get spoilt then again the children know how important they are. Kobi is the best.....

The cultural in Ghana is the men walk around holding hands cuddling and dance together, Homosexuality is illegal here and they are always debating about it on the radio...

Most of the business's are set up in Shipping containers in Swedru were they sell clothes, electronics, food etc... I figure they would be quite secure and easy to lock up

I am so excited about getting my traditional dress, Mumma Joyce's friend Comfort is making it for me. Mumma Joyce is so sweet, I think alot of the Host families get volunteer's traditional dresses made. :-)  next week is my last full week with the children :-( then i head off to Accra the following Friday with mumma Joyce who is accompanying me

No comments:

Post a Comment